Tuesday 18 August 2009

George the Greenhouse . . . Gallery !

Yes folks that is a fridge ! George was looking a little pale the other day - so I cheered him up by installing said chilling device ! Sadly the box in the corner is no longer a fully functioning cooler but it makes a great cupboard for all those precious bits and pieces that would otherwise get a little damp - I might also keep the odd bottle in there too !


Whilst this is yet another rather odd photo - I rather liked the dappled light on the fridge - I won’t be expecting a call from the Royal Photographic Society though !


If anyone has any suggestions for other “special things” to keep my beers company please let me know.

An epiphany moment ! The “George The Greenhouse Gallery” has just been invented ! HURRAH !! All you aspiring artists, today is the start of the Virtual Gallery known as "George The Greenhouse".


2 comments: