Tuesday 27 July 2010

Studio Door Drawing & Tip of the Day !

Today's drawing depicts one of my favourite models who is very energetic - I'm not sure if this comes across in the drawing - thoughts on a postcard perhaps !

Todays tip is don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today ! The rationale behind this remark is that I've been putting off archiving my work for far too long.

The studio door gallery came about from a desire to unearth more of my drawings from the festering piles in various studios here there and everywhere and to archive, catalogue and share my work both on a local level, with my friends at Artspace Studios in Portsmouth and with my various followers in hyperspace !

“Denis the menace” Charcoal on cartridge

595 x 840 mm

archive 0018

signed chris n wood

No comments:

Post a Comment