Tuesday 13 July 2010


Welcome to the latest posting of The Studio Door Gallery. This isn't exactly a new drawing - simply one kicking around from my last exhibition at gASP, the Artspace Gallery above my studio. The exhibition was a huge success and I was amazed how many lovely people turned out ! The show was a collaboration with friend and fellow Artspace member, Sue Freeborough. Sue showed some superb examples of figurative sculpture and life drawings - many of which were created at when she attended my Advanced Life Drawing Workshop at Portsmouth Grammar School. We had the last session on Tuesday and explored Deconstruction. The Tuesday evening sessions will continue in September - for further details contact natalie@artspace.co.uk or email me direct on chriswoodartist@aol.com
Happy scribbling !

1 comment:

  1. Lovely show Chris. Love the new blogger template too - I've recently changed mine as well - far more versatile. :)

    ReplyDelete